Thursday 15 January 2009

This is the first time I have ever done anything like this so you will have to bear with me while I get used to adding photos etc.

 I am currently sat in a VERY quiet gallery in the depths of Cornwall in St. Ives, its chucking it outside and there's no one about - I don't really blame them, its truley horrid out there!  A proper British January grey day :(

I graduated from University in 2007, then went travelling to Australia and New Zealand with my boyfriend for 9 months which was a fantastic experience! 
I found myself being inspired by the culture and surroundings on a regular basis, and have plans to include a lot of these inspirations in my newer work.

So I hope that I can use this blog as a sort of diary of my creative work, post travelling and studying....


No comments:

Post a Comment