Thursday 17 February 2011

I'm back!

Hey all you lovely people! I have not updated on here since September which is about 5 months, terrible I know :(
So here's where I've been and what I've been up to (in a very brief, hopefully not too boring teeny tiny story!)

In September I was made redundant from my job in a glass shop, which coincidently was where i used to update my blog from time to time when it was quiet, as I had access to the internet there-and not at home. This is the main reason why I haven't been updating.
I was then offered a position as a supervisor in a clothes shop in my town where I have been for about 4 months and thoroughly enjoying it! I am only part time so I am still being a busy creative person in my free time.....many buttons have been made in this space of time!!
I also work part time (very part time) at the cinema, which is great as it's extra pocket (saving!) money, plus I get to go to the movies for fffrrreeeeee!

I received a laptop for my christmas pressie from my super duper boy! So now I have no excuses to not get my butt in gear and get on here to let you all know where I'm at, in my life and creatively!

I have many projects I can tell you about, so I'm sure I will start to get the pictures on here and share my doodles and designs......and continue to do so!

I'm also looking forward to finding out about what everyone else has been up to...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment