Thursday 24 February 2011

Yearly Calendar...by hermionerose


I was recently commissioned to create a calendar which was poster sized, and that could be used for every year...so as a special events calendar for dates such as Birthdays, Anniversaries etc.
I decided to use the theme of nature, as I am always inspired by birds, flowers, etc.
There are no days of the week on the calendar, only the Months and Dates....so it will last for every year!

My favourite month on the calendar is April, as I love the cherry blossom! Putting all the dots for lines took a little while(!) but I think it's well worth it!

I was so pleased with the outcome that I decided to print off a few of the finished design and give as presents for Christmas. I even printed one for myself as it is actually a very useful thing to have!! Now there will be no excuse for forgetting Birthdays!



If you would like a copy of my (very useful!) calendar, please do get in touch! They are £15 each and are printed on good quality card. My email is hermionerqm@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment